When applying please submit a PDF version of your CV together with certified copies (certification within a 3 month period) of your ID, Drivers and qualifications.
ASSISTANT LOGISTICS OFFICER, C LOWER: SERITI COAL, NEW VAAL COLLIERY, FREESTATE
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL
- End user service level agreement task completion:
- Warehouse Maintenance
- Receiving & issuing
- General administration
- After hours service
- Supplier data report generation
- Supply chain SHE legislation, policy & procedure conformance
- Ability to work under pressure and variable workload
- Must be willing to work overtime and do standby duties as and when required
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate or equivalent qualification (NQF level 4)
- 3 years ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) data capturing experience
- 6 months Receiving & Issue within a stores environment
- Valid K53 driver’s License
- Competent in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Applicants should be willing and able to operate a forklift
- Good Safety track record
- In possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness
Ref No: NVC022/19GS
Closing date: 28 March 2019
A CV with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of relevant qualifications, together with ID document & valid driver’s license must be accompanied with your application.
NB: Should you encounter a problem uploading your supporting documents, please respond to the system generated email and attach your documents.
Appointments will be made in line with Employment Equity targets.
All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful. Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.